GET YOUR IRAN VISA IN 3 DAYS
In Easy Steps
Iran Visa Requirements Documents
According to the regulations of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, your Visa authorization code takes 1-3 business days to be confirmed.
1. Complete the online visa application form, Click here
2. Scan of Passport with at least 6 months validity
3. Personal photo in passport size
Why apply for your visa in advance?
Easy, Fast, Secure
Easy, Fast, Secure
Easy, Fast, Secure
Iran Visa on Arrival
Iran Visa Stamp Fees
Iranian Embassies & Consulates
Iran Visa Requirements
Iran Visa Types
Important Tips on Iran Visa Services
If you’re thinking about getting an Iranian visa to travel to Iran, you may find the following tips helpful before you take any action:
- Your host in Iran could be an Iranian tour operator or any individual who accepts to become your host.
- Most of the nationalities can get a tourist’s visa to Iran upon arrival for 15 days. To know if you are categorized as exceptions, Read More About Visa on Arrival
- American, British, and Canadian passport holders cannot travel independently to Iran. Citizens of these three countries should be part of a tour with a fixed itinerary accompanied by an MFA-approved guide which should be requested from a valid tour company.
- Most of the foreign visitors to Iran will require a visa of Iran to be able to travel to our country.
- The visa issuing fee is an amount charged by the MFA to the individuals who get their visas in any embassies.
- Your Iranian visa could be extended while you’re in Iran under certain circumstances. It depends on your port of entry, the required extra days, time of applications, etc
- In 2018 Iran tourism authorities announced that they will no longer stamp passports of tourists visiting Iran.
- Regarding your visa place of issue, you can choose Iran International Airports as well as Iran Embassy in your country.
- Tourist Visa consists of two costs: 1. The money that you give to the agency which is about 50 Euros. 2. Stamp fee which varies depending on your nationality and should be paid in Iran’s embassy in your country.
- We can apply for your visa as single entry. The procedures of double entry or multiple entry are different and travelers can go directly to the any embassy of Iran and apply themselves for double entry or multiple entry Iran visa.
- For receiving the visa in Iran’s embassy in your country you will need to have your original passport, Personal Photo, Authorization code and visa stamp fee. Check with Embassy
- In some of Iran embassies and consulates, there is no need to go in person and you can follow this procedure of sending and receiving the visa stamp fee through post. You only need to call the up and check their preference.In general, Iran visa is valid for three months from the day you receive it. This means you have to enter the country within three months from receiving it.
- Extending the visa can be done in major and large capital cities of Iran.
- Have you been in Israel and still have a stamp on your passport? Do not risk your trip with VOA visa, you will be rejected
- Visa procedure is different for special nationalities and it takes 1-2 months and they can’t apply for on arrival visa.
- Everybody traveling to Iran should be able to get a 30-day visa, regardless you enter via airport or overland.
- Travelers who have been rejected for Iran visa previously will not receive Iran visa on arrival.
- Applying through the Iranian Travel Agencies and having Iran Visa reference number before the trip still the safer way.
- Journalists, politicians and political activists may have problems obtaining visas. Please contact us for further information if this may affect you.
- Iran visas can now be issued on a paper for most nationalities, and your passport does not get stamps when entering/exiting Iran.
- According to MFA, if there is any evidence on your passport, your visa will be granted as long your last visit to Israel was more than six months ago.
- The Visa authorization code is valid for one month, it means that you need to collect your visa within a month.
- You are planning to enter Iran overland, You will have to pick up your visa at the embassy and you will have to mention which embassy at the application,
- Note that in case your Iran visa on arrival is rejected you will be held the responsibility for the return flight and any other costs.
Citizens of Israel are totally banned from entry to Iran.
Travel agencies cannot get visa authorization code for: Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan and Afghan nationalities, they should refer directly to the consulates for the application.
- Iran Visa Authorization Code has limited validity from the date of issue, depending on the specified place of collection of your Iranian Visa:
- 1 month: at the Iranian Embassy/Consulate
- 3 months: On Arrival at Iranian International Airports
- The stamp fee is about 50%, higher, if visa is to be issued at the airport.
- The consulate may charge a surcharge for urgent issue of visas.